Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Horrible-scopes

You know what I mean. Mine said today's an 8 - out of 10, so that's not bad - IF I blast myself out of the "doldrums." I didn't think I was there, but maybe so. One thing that's been nagging and dragging is my inattention to this blog. I've come to the conclusion that it's surviving on an oxygen tank now, so it's time to pull the plug.

I return to the office on Monday (can you believe it's been five weeks since the hippy shakeup?) and my tolerance for distraction is limited. If my new project stands any chance for life, it needs my undivided spare-time attention. If it launches, I'll let you know, so don't write off my absence as permanent.

Turns out the "fish" are starting to bite again. If you know me, you understand the parentheses around this reference to two-legged bottom feeders (kidding guys!) and I'm not sure I'm up for that distraction either. Seems like an enormous cultivation effort to turn one into a frog, and from frog to prince is mostly a fantasy. I'm more inclined to keep my attention on the real men in my life - my sons and grandsons. After all, they're perfect already.

Thanks to you loyal readers who stayed with me. I hope you enjoyed what you got, and if you didn't, at least it didn't cost you anything :)

Over and out for real now ---

Beerma

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! So happy that you are feeling well enough to bo back to work!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete